Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goodbye Class of 2012

The class of 2012 has left the station!
Today is the last day of school. Unlike many of my fellow teachers I am always sad at the end of the year - kind of sick, I know.

While I am really ready for a break, many of my seniors have been in the program for 3-4 years. Some even participated in our middle school camps. I have taught older brothers and sisters. It makes it hard to say goodbye.

The train above represents only 18 of our graduates out of the computer science program this year. I waited too late to catch many of them. We have 45 senior in total graduating.

I know the picture is hard to read (sorry, I am stretching Paint to it's absolute limit) but they are heading off to great schools and programs all over the country. It has been a great group and I am going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do YOU think?