Monday, August 13, 2012

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
From Rebecca Dovi
 
President at CSTA - Central VA
Richmond, Virginia Area
 
 
 
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Rebecca
 
 
 
Confirm that you know Rebecca
 
 
 
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 


OK - this is really cracking me up. I accidentally hit THAT button in LinkedIn a few weeks back. Many of you know this since you have suffered the spam it has generated. Apparently it also asked my blog to join my network.

To be honest I am not sure what LinkedIn does besides spam a lot of very nice people. A lot. Sorry if you were one of them. Please feel free to explain it to me, school is about to start and my brain is on overload and I could be missing something amazing.

Reason number 15 why neglecting your blog for three weeks is a bad idea...it starts joining social networks due to loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do YOU think?