Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinterest and Teaching Computer Science

Spring is here. I know some of my teaching friends to the north are still getting the occasional snow but for us it has been sunny and in the 80's. 


I love the end of winter, but as a teacher it is a mixed blessing. All the sudden you are fussing about the lengths of their shorts and trying to keep them somewhat focused on what's happening INSIDE the classroom.

So if you are in need of some inspiration here is my Pinterest board where I keep track of ideas that might apply to computer science.
Drawing from our sidewalk chalk last spring.


My favorite idea of the last year was doing sidewalk chalk to do algorithms and pseudocode. Will I ever make homemade sidewalk chalk? Probably not, but the recipe is there if you get the urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do YOU think?